Friday, March 16, 2012

My Hump, My Hump, My Lovely Lady Bump

Here are some pics of the bump.  It grows at different rates from week to week and it truly is amazing at what your body is capable of doing.  Every night after I grease it up with whatever concoction I can find that promises to prevent stretch marks- I love to walk into the living room and just wait for Grady to look up and notice.  It is so funny to see the look on his face - it never gets old!!

17 weeks


19 weeks


22 weeks


25 weeks


29 weeks


30 weeks

That is all the pics of the Bump that I have for now.  Hopefully we will continue to have a picture or two more before the babies come.  We made 31 weeks today!!  I am leaving some details out that I will fill in on my next post.  But as you can tell, the bump is getting pretty big and its very uncomfortable to lay on one side and twist to type on my laptop for very long.  Coming soon - our baby shower, a hospital stay, hiccups and a new ride- the next post will be a fun one!!  Thanks for all your prayers and support during the last few weeks- we are so thankful for such wonderful people in our lives that are praying for and encouraging us along the way.  





No comments: