Saturday, June 16, 2012

Here we go again

After being at home for 12 nights, it is time for the boys and I to pack up and move again.  Now that we are in a pretty good routine, we are going to change it up by moving onto the the boys' third home in their short lives.  We have loved every minute of having our boys home.  Although we don't let a lot of people come visit, it has been a pleasure to welcome some of our closest friends over to meet our precious boys.  As their mom, its not unusual that I think that they are beautiful and can stare at them for hours, but its such a delight to see the look in others eyes when they meet our boys- especially those who have prayed for them well before they even arrived. 

Jack and Carolle have been such a delight to have in our lives.  We are so sad to have to leave this wonderful couple behind. 

Connie works with Grady and she definitely makes his life a lot easier.  Having several grandchildren of her own, she looked at Jack with such delight- you would think she was one of her own.

I enjoyed the company of my wonderful friend Doneen, who also has twin boys (turning three soon) and she is such a inspiration to the kind of mom I want to be to my boys.  She is currently potty training her boys so I will be calling her for advice on that and plenty of other areas too. I don't have a picture of Doneen with the boys. . . Sorry.

Aunt Cel and Uncle Richard came to visit the boys several times in Shreveport.  The boys have enjoyed having their great aunt and uncle visit!




Moving out






No comments: